Introductions

Thanks. I’m Adam by the way. Middle name is Jay, so family calls me AJ sometimes haha.

I definitely like the community aspect of it. I’ve always started courses like this and stopped but now I HAVE to go through with it. I’m glad it’s current - that’s always my #1 fear, I’m afraid that i’m looking at outdated material or at least that I’m taking the course way after many other people, but I know that’s not the case.

Happy to have the support, thanks.

Hi Guys,
My name is Kes and i’m from Melbourne Australia.
I’ve Played around a little with Unity and am looking to take it a step further and finally learning some c#
Cant wait to get started!

Hello,
My name is SeacretAgent and I am from smack dab in the middle of Texas. I don’t have much game programming experience, but know a bit of blender and am willing to throw my self into the world of C#. I do know a bit of java as well.
Can’t wait!

hello everyone,

My online name is Alkarym, my real name’s Jonathan. I hope that, one day, some community will know both those names and love my games at the same time!

I’ve been learning game development for a few years now on a self learning basis. I’ve done some progress over the years but i’m still ways from creating an original game. I’ve got side tracked more than once and got lost in the immensity that is making a game.

I hope this course will bring me the ressources i need to finally knit together all i’ve learned.

Pretty hyped right now!

Hi everyone.

My name is Franziska, from Germany, Berlin. I’m studying Game Design and Programming and I’m trying to get enough skills and projects for a nice portfolio and in the end, a job in the indusstry (or become an indie developer). Looking forward to learning/reiterating a lot in this course and being helpful and getting help in return.
So, in German: Auf ein gutes Miteinander! :slight_smile: :wave:

Hello everybody , checking in here from Florida! Looking forward to making games with you guys.

Hey everyone. My name is Chris, I’m from Dallas, TX. Never really did too much with coding aside from a few Arduino projects, but I am excited to learn and have a ton of ideas in my head for games I’d like to try and make. I work in Flight Simulation training pilots in full motion airliners like the 737 and A320. So beyond game design, I also know many aspects of my job that would be improved / help me stand out knowing C#. Hope everyone enjoys the course as much as I am so far.

Hello there, from Mexico here, I’m Juan Carlos Sors. I’m really excited to learn alongside with all of you. Have a great one!

Hi everyone. My name is Peter and I’m from Poland.

Hi~

Hi everyone.

My name is Cindy, from France. I’m currently a 2nd year student of BSc in Computer Science.
I love programming, and learning various things, like art, animation and so on.
I hope one day become a developer, ideally in the game industry.
I’m glad to be here!

Hello everyone. I am from Portugal and I want to learn how to make games :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,
I’m John from Manchester in the UK. I work in IT Cloud Consultancy and I’m hoping that Unity will be a more ineresting way of learning C# to expand my vocabulary of programming languages

Hello everyone,
I recently started learning to code a couple of months ago but it was for a different coding language. From the start, I have been completely drawn towards video games and creating them! So, I am hoping this course will get me there. I am stoked for what’s to come!

Hi everyone!

I come from the web world, with a solid background on PHP & Javascript development and some (old) knowledge of Java and C#. I am born in Spain but it been living between France, Belgium & Luxembourg for the last 10 years now.

Game development in Unity is a new challenge I am eager to face. I have done a PhaserJs platformer game in the past and worked on a few PHP farm-based games. I definitely want to go to the next level :wink:

Have a nice time!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Dino here. Dabbled in this course a year ago, and coming back to it now, starting fresh.

Hi everybody, Thwipshot here from North Texas. This is my first introduction post to the Unity courses. I have a few of the courses I’m enrolled in and am looking to seriously start completing them and making my own games to help learning disabled individuals feel better about themselves and learn they can do anything they set their minds too!

Hey,

I’m Nathan from Detroit Michigan. I have played with making some games in the past, and thought it would be a fun hobby. Most of my technical background is in automotive engineering, but I have spent quite a lot of time programming,

Hey there! Laura here, new to Unity and programming. Haven’t used a command line since I executed MySQL searched in 2004. Let’s roll.

Hello everyone. I am from Southeastern Oklahoma. I have been playiing with Unity3D for awhile now and decided to take advantage of a sale and see if I can actually learn something. I enjoy coding and 3D graphics as hobbies and have used several game maker programs, mainly RPGMaker, which has eventually led me here. Blender is my program of choice for 3D modeling. I look forward to going through this course and hopefully getting a bit of a foundation on Unity.

Privacy & Terms