Introduce Yourself - Which Video Game Have You Played The Most In Your Life?

Hello folks,
You can call me Pocho, pronounced like “Poe-Choe”

I have been floating between writing, graphics and coding for most of my working life.

As for games, it is kinda hard to remember them all. I played various versions of Marathon, a lot in various offices, on of Bungie’s earliest hits, and one of the few groundbreaking action games of that time to appear first on the Mac.
I played a lot of UT99, which largely replaced Marathon for wasting time at the office
Played a good bit of Half LIfe and it’s successors
Played a lot of Shogun Total War, the granddaddy of the Total War franchise.
Played a bunch of RTSs at one time–Command & Conquer (various versions), StarCraft and Starcraft 2 and some others.
Played a lot of Battlefield 1942, and was involved, for a while, with a somewhat popular BF42/BF2 mod called Forgotten Hope
Played all three of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. titles and eagerly anticipating the new one in development now
Played a lot of versions and mods of Mount and Blade
Played all of the various Borderlands series titles

Lots of other stuff as well, but those are the ones I got a bit obsessed with

1 Like

Hi @Pocho_Azul,

I had totally forgotten about Shogun Total War that used to be great!

Kurt

1 Like

Most of all, I’ve ever played Fortnite. Personally, for me, everything changed after getting acquainted with the core mechanics of the game; it’s no secret that the most critical component of success in the game - your ability to build, and this is probably the main reason why this game does not stay long, be able to shoot well enough, because the player can save from a small shooter competent building and subsequent occupation of the high ground, from the position of which the main advantage will be on your side. Now things are much more manageable with training - in creative mode, there are many areas with resources. But for the game to be a real pleasure, use battlefield 2042 hacks

Hello,

Tiziano from Italy here.
My most played games are:

• Fallout 3
  • X4 Foundations
  • Monster Hunter World
1 Like

Guardians who want to take on the game’s toughest challenges quickly and easily might consider using Boosthive’s D2 Raid boosting services https://boosthive.eu/d2/raids . People that desire the highest potential raiding rewards and the strongest gear for their characters may take use of these services, which are tailored to their needs. You may save time and achieve new heights in the game with Boosthive’s support.

Privacy & Terms