Introduce Yourself - Which Video Game Have You Played The Most In Your Life?

Hi, my name is Rick, nice to meet you all.
In terms of number of hours of game time, the games I’ve played the most would be:

• World Of Warcraft
  • League Of Legends
  • Rocket League

How about you?

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Sebastien, really happy to be here :smiley:

-If we talk raw numbers, I would have to say GTAV Online because I played this game and pretty much only this game for a year when I studied abroad and I didn’t have money for anything else. I might be around a thousand hours.
-Other than that, Oblivion or Mass Effect would be the games that I finished the most: I finished these games at least ten times each doing absolutely evrything in it.
-And for the game that I started playing and never really stopped playing, it’s Spelunky! I’ve been doing the daily run everyday for like five years XD

2 Likes

Hi, Eddie here,

Fallout 4
Assasin’s Creed(s)
Mass Effect(s)
Angry Birds
Guitar Hero/Rock Band
Mario / Sonic / Zelda
Donkey Kong (orange two screen)

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Taryn. :smiley:

Currently sitting at just over 207 days played in World of Warcraft, so that’s my most played.

I also really like Overwatch and I’m a Nintendo fangirl so BOTW and Animal Crossing are up there too. I love playing Stardew Valley when I need to chill out. And I grew up playing lots of Sims games.

3 Likes

Hi i’m Morgan.
Games played the most hey,… ok, here’s a few through my life :),…
Final Fantasy games 7-11(?) love these games growing up.
First online web browser games i invested to much time into -
Plantarion (please tell me someone else played this web based game, with alliances and politics done in IRC chat),
Pardus - space shooter and trader game, factions, alliances, politics again.
(both games died out after a few years, but i spent to much time invested in far to little graphics :smiley:)

moving onto League of Legends, (usually a sup, or Top lanner, but i love playing Heimerdinger, i do love me turrets :smiley:), what lane are you @Rick_Davidson?)
I finally realised i’m never gonna be a pro gamer, and only play occasionally and casually.

Mobile games I’ve played to much,… Clash of clans for quite a while, then onto Clash Royal,… now more invested in Brawl Stars (Supercell have me).

And finally, one notable addition,… Civilisation (just one more turn). Been playing that off and on for many years :smiley:.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Moira and trying out this challenge club to get some ideas and improve my Unity skills since I tend to be better at solving puzzles than passively learning through videos.

My top games would definitely be:

• World of Warcraft
  • Stronghold
  • And my all time favourite C&C Red Alert 2. I’ve clocked so many hours on this game that my hubby got me the C&C First Decade collection on Origin for Valentine’s Day a few years ago. He’s so sweet :slight_smile:
3 Likes

OMG forgot all about C&C! spent many happy times playing that series! :smiley:
Welcome to Challenge Club :)!

1 Like

Hi, I am Kurt

I have played the following the most I think

Manic Minor
Jetpack
Karate Champ
Command and Conquer
Mortal Kombat
Elevator action
Pacman
AstroBlaster
Eye of the Beholder
Dragon Age
Desert Strike
Resident Evil
The Last of us

Mostly love the retro games!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Anthony - started learning with GameDev.tv in 2016 and am now developing MECH FARMER.

Most played games of all time for me:

Age of Empires 2 (by far)
The Sims
X-Com 2

Also partial to Assassin’s Creed and Total War series.

1 Like

Oh, Age of Empires I used to love that!

Kurt

4 Likes

Used to, Kurt? Used to?! It’s still a great game, get yourself the definitive edition on Steam, classic gameplay with a few modern bells and whistles. :+1:

2 Likes

I may just have to do that @Ant

Kurt

1 Like

Another Age of Empires fan here. I also loved Age of Mythology. Used to haul around my laptop in uni to play it between classes. And to take notes of course. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me, video games take a very important part of my life, I devote almost all my free time to them. And taking advantage of such a wonderful moment, I want to tell you about the service https://askboosters.com/destiny-2/glory-boosting/, which I periodically use in order to quickly and efficiently upgrade my game account.

1 Like

Michel here.

Some of the most time consuming games:

• Diablo 2/3
  • Disgaea Games
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Final Fantasy VII / VIII
  • Both Final Fantasy MMORPGs XI / XVI
  • World of Warcraft
1 Like

G’day mate (that’s for you Rick), looking forward to giving this a crack.

Rick don’t worry about the hours I think I have you totally beat:

• Final Fantasy XIV
  • Pokemon (every version, inc Go)
  • Total War: Warhammer I,II (waiting for III)
  • Halo CE, 2, 3
  • League of Legends
    and I haven’t even touched my Steam Library :wink:

Hi, Charles here and i am a very casual player and like a variety of games.

Hey folks!

My name is Peter, and I started this journey about 2.5 years ago right here with Game Dev TV and the 2D Unity course. Great to meet everyone, looking forward to the challenges and community interactions.

Most played games:

• WoW
  • EverQuest
  • FFXIV
  • Stronghold Kingdoms
  • Skyrim

See you all in the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

My name is Fred. I’m 70 years old. I like older 2D games, but also enjoyed Diablo and Diablo II. I just purchased the original Age of Empires as I had lost the original game disk. I taken several Unity courses, from GameDev.TV and a few others. I have issues with finding time as I’m still a full time employee (a programmer). I hope to pick up a few tips from these challenges. .

4 Likes

Welcome @mcgranpa,

A full time programmer using what language?

Kurt

Privacy & Terms