Humble Bundle does Unity

One for all of the Unity developers out there, Humble Bundle has teamed up with Unity and are offering not only a selection of games made with Unity, but also, and perhaps more importantly, a huge quantity of Unity assets!

Assets include;

The details are here : Humble Unity Bundle

Available for the next 13 days and 3 hours (at time of writing).

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

@Rick_Davidson / @ben - possibly worthy of a course announcement for the Unity students who could benefit from some nice assets at a great price here…

2 Likes

Thanks for letting folks know Rob, this is indeed an awesome pack - I purchased it myself yesterday!

2 Likes

It will disappear from view fairly swiftly on the forum, although I have pinned it… Any chance of an announcement for the Unity course students via Udemy? There are some great assets here which would compliment the courses…

Udemy is very particular with what we’re allowed to send in educational announcements. They don’t like us sending people to paid products, even if we’re not affiliated. Combined with that is the fact that there is an online educational product in the bundle which would be a competitor to Udemy… so probably not within their compliance.

1 Like

hmmm… that’s a shame, I suspect quite a few people will miss out…

Will see if I can bump this topic a few times to keep it present for the duration instead then.

1 Like

This bundle is incredible if not poorly timed lol. I just began the lectures for blender and didn’t want to step away from them till they are well and done. Now I have a crazy number of resources I’m anxious to get my hands on that’s tempting me to start in a unity class.

1 Like

lol…

Grab the bundle whilst it’s on offer, then you have them, they won’t be going anywhere, so you can progress through the courses as you wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did on day one :stuck_out_tongue: somehow makes it worse though

1 Like

Lol… Use it as encouragement to work through the courses at a good pace and you’ll be playing with all those lovely assets in no time… Hehe…

Just a reminder, so hopefully no one misses out, this bundle expires in a little over 22 hours.

It as definitely a belter of a pack, for the price of a friday night chippie for me and the mrs got a shed load of stuff…

Just need to figure out how to use it heh :slight_smile:

Between this and the gamemaster sfx pack we got last year, should have something for every occasion.

Time to revisit argon assault and try use gaia :wink:

It as definitely a belter of a pack, for the price of a friday night chippie for me and the mrs got a shed load of stuff…

Did you actually spend your wife’s chippie money on a Humble Bundle Daz?! You are a brave man :wink:

2 Likes

I made an announcement on this on discord as well when it came out as its just too good to miss.
I also got this as you know how much i have complained about unity’s terrain system.

You might want to look into Path Painter as well created by @FrankSlater with Procedural worlds.
Its particularly awesome and i think if you have gaia its a must have as a companion.

1 Like

The teaser video is a lovely piece of work too, for anyone who is interested and would like to support Frank, here’s a link to the asset store;

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms