Humble bundle Unity sale

In case you never heard of them Humble bundle is a site that sells game bundles for charity. They are currently running a unity bundle

You pay based on tier system which are

$1 To Unlock
Games = Oxenfree, AER Memroeis of Old
Asset packs = Inventory Pro, UFPS: Ultimate FPS, FlowCanvas

$11.84 To Also Unlock
Games = Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, The Final Station, Last Day of June
Asset packs = Realistic Effects Pack 4, Ultimate Game Music Collection, GameFlow

$15 To Also Unlock
Games = Torment: Tides of Numenera, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Training course (which to be honest doesn’t look any good) = Discover Unity Game Development – From Zero to 12 Games
Assets = Ummorpg, Heroic Fantasy Creatures Full Pack Volume 1, Universal Sound FX, Gaia

While the course at the 15 dollar tier doesn’t look good the Unity assets are a steal at that price.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

I popped this up in the Lounge yesterday, will link to it below as it also links to the assets on the asset store for further reading for anyone that wants to :slight_smile:

See also;

The lounge, never thought of looking in there? I wondered why no one had posted anything about it

I was going to post yesterday but was nto sure if I should since there were courses in the bundle. After seeing the course was nothing special I figured you guys wouldn’t mind

1 Like

I popped it in the Lounge because as it applies to three of the courses, and there’s a category for each, it would have meant duplicating the post in each one. The downside is obviously not everyone may see the post after it drops down the latest view a bit.

I saw the other course mentioned too so just listed the assets in my post, there’s a lot of good stuff there, too good to miss. :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms