How to make a game with friends

Hi sir,
I want to ask a question that like how can I make a game with my friends like when I make changes to my code or something in the project so it automatically changes/updates to all of my friends computer and when they also make change so it automatically changes/updates in my computer also and it should be also free

so what can I do

Pls Answer it

Hi Hamzah,

I think a version control system such as git might be a solution for your problem. You can find lots of free tutorials on Youtube. If you like to learn with Ben, you could enrol in his git course.

I hope this helped. :slight_smile:

See also:

Yes thank you for the suggestion can u pls give me a good youtube video for this

Brackeys’ video might help.

Please feel free to ask our helpful community of students for further suggestions over on our Discord chat server.

Yes thank you for the video but he has not told how the friend will get the updated data

Your friend uploads to the same repository. Just as seen in the video. If you need more information, please look for a course on Youtube or enrol in Ben’s.

Yes u r correct but I am asking that like how my friend will get the updated copy and can he update from his github desktop

After you uploaded the commits to the remote repository, your friends can pull them. And if they changed something in the project, they can push commits to the remote repository, and you (and your other friends) can pull those changes. Please do some research on the internet to learn more about working with git as a team.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms