HotKeys?

When Sam made the name change to GameObject he almost instantly renamed the other instance of it so fast I would have missed it if I was looking at my screen when he did it. How did he do it so quickly? Is there a hotkey that does it cause it took me like 3 or 4 seconds to delete and retype the new name?

Thanks.

Oh, I had to actually watch it to see what he did there. That was just a simple cut and paste. He highlighted CombatTarget, typed GameObject in it’s place, highlighted GameObject, copied (control C), and then highlighted the other CombatTarget and pasted (Control V)

1 Like

Yeah, I’m finding Sam hard to follow. He sometimes gets ahead of what he’s saying and says a lot. haha. It felt too fast to have copied and pasted but I’m used to people saying what they’re doing when they do something in a tutorial or having the keys they’re pressing show on screen…I rewind a lot when doing a Sam video. hehe.

Perhaps because of some of my background in programming, I’m usually anticipating Sam’s next moves and don’t notice if things aren’t easy to follow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms