Higher and lower buttons not showing updated guessText value

self-explanatory. here are some pictures:

Hi,

Please note, it’s better to copy/paste your code and apply the code fencing characters, rather than using screenshots. Screenshots are ideal for displaying specific details from within a game engine editor or even error messages, but for code, they tend to be less readable, especially on mobile devices which can require extensive zooming and scrolling.

You also prevent those that may offer to help you the ability to copy/paste part of your code back to you with suggestions and/or corrections, meaning that they would need to type a potentially lengthy response. You will often find that people are more likely to respond to your questions if you make it as easy as possible for them to do so.

Are there any error messages in your console? If so, those errors have to get fixed first. Also type something in the guess field to see whether you get the text gets rendered. Maybe there isn’t an issue with your code but the text box is too small.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

See also;

Hello @WaldoJicksal ,

I can’t figure out much from the images you provided. There is no problem with the code.
The only thing which I think is happening is that you are using the wrong GameObject, i.e, SceneLoader. If my analysis is correct please proceed with new Game Object rather than using SceneLoader.

PS: I have attached screenshots for your reference. This should work just fine.

Thank you, this worked!

1 Like

Thank you for helping me practice good habits, I will try to use this in the future.

1 Like

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms