Hi I am new to the course!

Hi I have 15 years old, i just bought this course because my dream is to become a video game programmer.
I have zero skills in any computer languages. So I bought this course to learn my first computer language .

Hello, nice that you are interested in gamedevelopment really cool.
I am 16 years and I also started when i was 15, I followed a lot of tutorials on youtube. And after one year i can do quite a lot in Unreal Engine. For example after this course i improved the game logic by myself:

not the best thing but i could do it in my own.

I wish you luck in with becoming a game developer, honestly if you have zero knowledge in programming i should go and learn first the basics of c++ and really try to understand the “pure” c++ before diving into Unreal c++ because it is quite different. That is what i did I also had zero programming knowledge and i did first learn normal c++ that is also what you do in the first section of this course. but i would also check other tutorials.
i can recommend you this channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18c3MTX0PK0&list=PLlrATfBNZ98dudnM48yfGUldqGD0S4FFb he is amazing at explaining and it is just good.
If you have any questions further feel free to ask them i would be happy to help
maybe i have typed to much (sorry if so) but good luck!

Hey men thanks for your advice, I really apreciate that you are helping me. I will be taking your advice, and laern more about C++, are big the differences between Unreal C++ and C++??

there are some differences but if you know the normal c++ i think you can understand the unreal C++ way faster.

Privacy & Terms