Help from video 66

1. The video resource discussions are “private” on videos 66 and 67… so not sure what’s going on there…

2. I’m trying to find the camera next to the gizmo to change the camera acceleration speed from video 66. I am working on Unity 2018, can someone tell me where to find it on there?

Camera settings

I ended up updating it to 2021, but if you could show me anyway for learning sake tha would be great!

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with the broken links to the discussions. The link in the resources of video #67 works for me but the one of #66 seems to be broken. I’ve forwarded the problem to our team. :slight_smile:

Regarding the second problem, I’m afraid we do not support outdated versions of Unity, so I cannot help you with this. To be able to follow the course, please install the same version of Unity as the instructor or a newer stable one. If you want to use Unity 2018 anyway, please feel free to ask our helpful community of students for advice over on our Discord chat server.

See also:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms