General discussion here

May I be added to the early access group, I backed the kickstarter but it still says I don’t have access

Yeah, I don’t think I have access to the early access stuff as well. I switched from 19 Euros to 29 Euros for the pledge a couple weeks ago.

Hey @Lucy_Becker, may I have access as well to the forum? I backed late directly through Paypal, but my paypal email is different from the email I use for the account I have on this site. Would appreciate it!!

added, enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve added you to the group and sent an email about re-subscribing to the email list :slight_smile:

Found you! All added now :slight_smile:

Hey @Lucy_Becker. Can i get access to the early access area as well. I was a backer at the early access tier. Same email as this account.

I am not sure if I am subscribed or not, but I am not receiving any emails about re-subscribing. I checked my inbox, spam box, and trash box and haven’t found anything from you guys. My email is correct on this account.

@Lucy_Becker Good Evening! I am supposed to get access to the early access area but it is still saying I don’t have access. I believe I did everything correct, could you please help? Thank you in advance!

Sure, all added :slight_smile:

It was because you’re using your gmail on here and yahoo on KS - which is better for us to get you on when sending out coupons, notifications of live streams etc?

@Lucy_Becker Hi! I should have access to the early access forum, but a giant troll on the bridge blocks my way. Can you hook me up with some enchanted weapons to kill it? (I tried bribing him but my speech level is too low) :wink: My e-mail address is the same as on Kickstarter.

1 Like

@Lucy_Becker Hi, I have the same “access problem” as Pantalaim0n :slight_smile:
Can u help me ? plz !! :slight_smile:

Greetings from france (to excuse my english :p)

1 Like

Thank you! Oh sorry about that, I thought I used the same on both. I am always on the yahoo one, would it be an issue to switch the email on here to the yahoo one, or would that mess things up?

It seems I do not have access to the Early Access area… Not sure how I get access. I did purchase the kick starter Early Access +1 but am also unable to view the EA Stream #1 YouTube says that the Stream hasn’t started yet… Anyway Thanks in advance for any help and I am looking forward to this course!!

all added Cody, enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

nope not at all :slight_smile:

@Lucy_Becker Can you add me as well to ea, also with this kickstarter I should have become a lifetime member as well. Not to mention i think I kicked us over the goal when I upped my pledge.

i noticed i may have an email problem too, different kickstarter than gamed.tv. Can I change my gamedev email, it is using Facebook , i’ll check my profile

Thanks so much Lucy, I’m already through the first Stream and I can’t wait to get my hands on the course material!
You guys are doing truly great things here and I wanted to extend my gratitude for that!

So Thank you Everyone, you are all amazing!!

1 Like

Hi Bryant,

Nice to have you on here :slight_smile:

I’ve added you to the RPG Early Access and Lifetime Members area of the forum.

Enjoy!

Lucy

Privacy & Terms