General discussion here

For general RPG discussion, use the root of the forum here.

4 Likes

Super excited for this!

9 Likes

Three questions!

A) When will the kickstarter end?

B) Will the coupon codes from the end of your other courses apply to this course?

C) Will this course go into more advanced topics/details in Unity and game programming in general? I.E. production-level answers to problems that your Unity game dev course gave more simplistic answers to for the sake of teaching rather than production.

Looking forward to it. =]

1 Like

One Question

Are you thinking to do similar thing for UE4? I am doing your course now and I am excited to have something similar to this :smiley: !!!

1 Like

Looking forward to this.

Even goofing off Friday to catch the live stream. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello! Is this the Early Access Forums, or am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

Just use the Unity course to build your RPG in Unreal^^ I think … you`d have a massive experience boost in problem solving =D I think the important part in the RPG course will be the general RPG architecture.

1 Like

Actually it is really great idea. I will try to do it by this way.

1 Like

Is there any place where I Can buy the course? Kickstarted ended :frowning:

1 Like

I´ll also do a Unreal-Interpretation in C++, when I´ve some time left. I`m really looking forward to see a Quest- Combat- and Dialogue-System architecture for an RPG. Just working on my models and environment currently for my RPG.

1 Like

Hello everyone o/

Really excited HYPE about the first stream tomorrow.

@ben Anything to be prepared for?

As @Emicarn said: Cancelled all my appointments.

1 Like

@XxLinkxX The kickstarter for this ended last month… this is not a new Kickstarter.

1 Like

Yes, i see that now. Still hoping for an answer to my other questions, though. =P

1 Like

Hey @XxLinkxX, answers inline below…

1 Like

Awesome! Just the perfect answers I was looking for. Wish i could have backed, but I’m relatively new here and did not know it was running. Thanks for the reply, can’t wait to get started!

2 Likes

Hi Richard, this is the general access area for RPG. You also have access to the early access section at https://community.gamedev.tv/c/rpg/early-access :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey :wave: be prepared for anything :wink: but don’t worry about preparing anything before the live stream. See you in there!

1 Like

@Lucy_Becker

I upgraded to early access. Do I qualify to access that forum?

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Lucy_Becker it says that im not authorized for early access forum

2 Likes

Hi @Lucy_Becker I also upgraded to early access this week, could I get access as well please?

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms