General discussion here

Not sure if you meant me as well, but cannot see the early access link yet! :blush:

1 Like

Added now Mario :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes got the link, thanks a lot , have a great day!

3 Likes

You are holding the keys! :wink:

4 Likes

@Lucy_Becker can you please add me to the early access when you have a moment? Thank you!

1 Like

The hero we need

2 Likes

Hi @Lucy_Becker. Can you please add me to the EA forum. My email address on here is the the same as the kickstarter one but I can’t see the EA group :frowning:

1 Like

Added, enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re in, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Lucy_Becker can you please add me to the early access when you can? Thank you!

2 Likes

Can you add me to the early access when you do the next round? Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and @Patrick_Cooper - you’re now both in, have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add me to the early access section.

1 Like

@sugarsoda since I do not see a tag by your name, I just wanted to point out that early access is only granted to lifetime members and those who paid for early access during the kickstarter campaign. All others will have to wait until the course is released in March.

1 Like

I paid £49 the kickstarter(It has early access and I got the early access email from Ben). I’m using same email adress as kickstarter, but I don’t have the permission yet.

1 Like

@sugarsoda in the live stream @ben did the other day he said that they were importing the details every couple of days to match people up, I know @Lucy_Becker has been busy doing it as you can see lots of responses from her.

@EricPhillips, I wouldn’t rely too heavily on the “tag”, its the Title field of the user profile which members can update themselves anyway. It looks like it is being populated when members are added to the relevant group within the forum. The same has happened previously with the life time members title appearing also.

Updated Fri Jan 20 2017 09:32

I should have mentioned before, I believe Ben also mentioned about using the same email on the forum as the one that you backed with on Kickstarter for matching purposes, but obviously when you have been matched up, you can then change it back should you want to.

1 Like

@Lucy_Becker please add me to the early access group. Thank you.

1 Like

@Lucy_Becker Could I please get access to the early access forum? I matched the emails on tuesday I think but nothing has happened so far.

1 Like

@Francois_Van_Zyl and @MikkoK - you all have access now :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Quick Question

Privacy & Terms