FizzyWorks no method for override errors

Using Mirror 44.2.12
Using FizzySteamWorks4.4.1

I get 9 errors. Any ideas? I checked many of the comments for this lesson but couldn’t find this specific problem.

Hi there, I would try a different version of FizzySteamWorks, perhaps the one used in the course.

Hi there! I love how quick you answer every question in this course, haha! I found an older Fizzyworks that worked, but then when my friend tries to join, it doesnt show the UI (just the title screen). Another post had this second problem and their solution was to “upgrade to the newest Fizzyworks.” I’ve got a bit of a Catch22.

Yikes! If you need the newest version of fizzy steamworks, then also make sure to update Mirror to the latest version. With Mirror an updated can be buggy. I usually delete the Mirror folder entirely and reimport it fresh.

Unfortunately, I’ve those errors are with Mirror and FizzySW newest versions. The course was fun at least! Maybe no online version for me, haha. I’ll keep trying stuff though.

What Unity version are you on? That is the only one I didn’t ask.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms