Find Sessions is getting ignored

Every time I try to find sessions I get the following warning “LogOnline: Warning: OSS: Ignoring game search request while one is pending” I don’t know why this is happening and I’m not sure how to fix it. I’m never getting “Finished Find Session” This warning will also fire whenever I restart the editor and try again for the first time “LogOnline: Warning: OSS: Failed to send discovery broadcast SE_EHOSTUNREACH” I just don’t know what the issue is, I’ve checked my code numerous times and I’m not sure what the problem is. I’ve done almost everything the same as the lecture except instead of destroying the session whenever you attempt to Host I destroy it whenever you return to the main menu. Please help!

1 Like

Seems like you are somehow calling it twice?

Hi!

I have the same issue.

In the first run i get:

LogTemp: Warning: Found Subsystem NULL
LogTemp: Warning: Starting to find Sessions
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: Failed to send discovery broadcast SE_NO_ERROR
LogTemp: Warning: Finish find Sessions

On the second and so on I get:

LogTemp: Warning: Found Subsystem NULL
LogTemp: Warning: Starting to find Sessions
LogOnlineSession: Warning: OSS: Ignoring game search request while one is pending

Also I have runned it from VS with a breakpoint and it’s called only once.

Also I have and strange repetitive log like this:

FUdpSocketBuilder: Failed to subscribe UdpMessageMulticastSocket to multicast group 230.0.0.1 on interface 0.0.0.0
FUdpSocketBuilder: Failed to create and initialize socket UdpMessageMulticastSocket (last error: 0)
LogUdpMessaging: Warning: StartTransport failed to create multicast socket on 0.0.0.0:0, joined to 230.0.0.1:6666 with TTL 1
LogUdpMessaging: Warning: UDP messaging encountered an error. Auto repair routine started for reinitialization

Any work around?

Hi again!
I managed to fix all that issues by Disabling Hamachi Network Adapter and re-enabling it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms