Feedback on RPG and TPC Merge Tutorial

I just wanted to thank you for all of the work put into the merge tutorial. I have started going through it and I think it is very well written. I am at the point where we update the saving system. This is also a very good tutorial. I have read through both tutorials a couple of times to get a feel for the whole project. It is easy to understand and has very clear instructions when needed. Please keep up the good work and don’t get discouraged, your efforts are appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you, there’s lots more to come, but at a slower pace (I took advantage of Christmas vacation at my work to get the Player side of combat out).

1 Like

Take your time. I have 64 other courses to keep me occupied. :grin:

I fully agree on this one. I apologize about the plethora of bugs I came up with, and the random errors (glazes at the “locked” state issue), but past all the dumb things that can happen during game development, we have a very solid start (I know, because I have a functional prototype). Above all else, it’s just more experience for me to develop as a programmer from :slight_smile:

Please keep up the amazing work Brian :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms