Distance Conversations

Hiya folks,
I’m just wondering if in this course we deal with the fact that you can begin conversations from exceptionally long distances? At the moment I can start a conversation with the guard from half way across the map as long as I can click on him. Is that something we will be fixing as part of the course or will it be left as it was with the same issue relating to picking up items?

Cheers,
Andy

I’m don’t think this is going to change. I am, however, only 3/4ths through the series. There is a discussion here regarding picking up items from distance that may help with adapting your code to walk to the target before starting the conversation

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I don’t mind adjusting the code to solve this myself, mostly I was just checking before I did it as I generally prefer to wait until I know we aren’t making a lot more alterations to the script before adding my own elements in case they conflict with what we are set to cover.

Thanks for the link, it’s much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms