Developers' Hideout(club/team/hangout)

UPDATE: The team is being moved to a more advanced communication system(discord.com) so if you want to join now click this link: https://discord.gg/QUVJc

ORIGINAL: “Hey guys, my name is Reuben, and I just opened a Slack Team(Developers’ Hideout) for anyone that wants to collaborate or chat or meet new people who are like you. So if you like programming or computers or making games or 3D modelling or anything feel free to comment below if you want to join :slight_smile: or you can contact me directly @ reuben.samuels03@gmail.com :)”

2 Likes

Something that may create inrerest Reuben wpuld be to show some examples od things that have been or are being worked on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We aren’t really working on anything at the moment. We are just trying to meet more people like us who we can collaborate and hang out with. But once a few more people join(who know Unity 5) we could start working on the project together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could maybe lay out some ideas for things that your group so far is considering as projects, this again may help to capture interest.

2 Likes

This is awesome! @wowsuchnamaste created one slack team a while back, the name is gamedevcommunityteam and there are only 3 people atm (me, @irafunesta and @wowsuchnamaste), would be nice to combine the two into one.

you can add me if you want, my e-mail is joaozinhoogrande@hotmail.com

3 Likes

Great! That’s awesome! We have around 9 people at the moment. So if the
other two people in the slack team want to join get them to email me or
email me there emails. :smiley:

Reuben

1 Like

Sounds good, the other slack team never really got off the ground and I don’t have the time to make it do so. If @irafunesta and @Joao_Dalvi move over, I’ll shut the gamedevcommunityteam slack down.

1 Like

sounds good for me,

@Scooby_Doo, perhaps you should add channels to Blender/Unity/Unreal too

1 Like

Yes! I have been meaning to do that just haven’t gotten around to it yet. :slight_smile:

May I please have your email so I can add yo? :slight_smile:

slack.invitation.wowsuchnamaste@0wnd.net

Ok you have been invited @wowsuchnamaste. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the invite, although not really necessary as you are shutting it down in in favor of discord.
I am keeping the gamedevcommunityteam slack open for anyone who prefer to use that as platform.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, but I do fully agree that Discord is a good host
for a community(since it has more features and customisation options
compared to slack.) Don’t get me wrong, I love slack, but discord is more
what we are looking for in this situation. I would really appreciate it if
you would come to the Discord Community as well. :slight_smile:

Sounds interesting, can you add me? nisha@vp.pl

thats really nice, i am a bit interested, feel free to add me :slight_smile:
i may not be much of help since im working on my first serious project at the moment but i wont mind if you add me.

1 Like

Ill stick to the slack gamedevcommunityteam too rather than in the discord that will be created, anyone willing to participate is welcomed, just drop the email here or send inbox.

2 Likes

ok its up to you. But I would really appreciate it if you would join,
because I would really like to collaborate with other developers and
Discord just offers more for collaboration and teams. I’m sorry if it’s
inconvenienced you, but trust me, Discord is the same as slack but it’s a
bit more advanced. So I would really appreciate it if you would still join
but it’s completely up to you. :slight_smile: @Joao_Dalvi

1 Like

Thanks, although I won’t be able to participate in more than one team, I rather use slack for a couple of reasons. I’m still fully reachable through the forum here if you need me! Just let me know.

1 Like

Ok! That’s fine. :slight_smile: If you ever choose to join in the future please let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms