Curiosity

Just out of curiosity is this going to be the last lesson in the course. I haven’t seen anything added in a few weeks or a message about you reached the end. Just wondering I know we all have lives outside of programming and if Sam just hasn’t been able to get to it I understand. I personally would like to see removing a quest item from inventory(ie. handing over the bunion cream), a quest indicator for quest givers and maybe giving experience for completing. I am sure I can figure these out but I think they would make the course complete. Anyways thanks for all the hard work that you do do. It makes be on this game dev journey so much easier.

1 Like

It is the last lesson of the course. I’ve pointed out to Sam that he needs to record a recap/course completion message.

I think you’ll find that all of the things you mentioned are fairly easy to implement. Over the next few months I will be including topics like these in a series of tutorials which will cover rounding out topics in all three of the RPG courses.

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms