Creating a statemachine doesn't Work, Unity 3rd Person Combat cours

Hi, I’m currently working on the 3rd Person Combat course, and I’m stuck at the point where we’re creating an Action Map, because the controls file witch is generated by unity doesn’t generate completly. Could anyone help me ?Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi BlenderGuy,

Apologies that this has not had an answer in an acceptable amount of time.
We have had some issues with our tag creation and i missed this question but thats on me not you.

I’ve unlocked the topic to see if we can resolved this issue for you as our live support team highlighted this to me.

Can you provide some more information in what actually gets created when you make the action map and how is it displaying for you?
Which version of unity are you using that the issue is appearing in?

A screenshot of the window may help me see where the issue is occuring

Thanks in advance and once again apologies that we missed this

Hi, so the problem just solved itself, Idk, sorry for the stress.
Have a nice day.

Never a worry, I can only apologise for not getting to your question but i am glad the issue has resolved itself.
If you have any further issues please do reach out to us as the tags system should be resolved :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms