Crash causes Unit Prefab wonkiness

Hi, When I mess with the actionvalue of an action the next time I hit play the editor will crash. Upon start up I can play but with a grid visual error where the shown start position is (0,0). I can fixed this by deleting the unit prefab attracted to the Unit Action Script gameObject and reinserting it.

The game crashes and then the prefab is modified?
What exactly is causing the crash? When did it start happening? Is it one specific action?
Look in the Windows Task Manager, is the game constantly consuming more and more memory? Sounds like you might have an endless loop somewhere.
Maybe look in the logs to see what they say Code Monkey - Unity Tip: Unity Crashed! Why?
And if the prefab is being modified then it seems like somewhere you’re modifying the prefab instead of the instantiated object.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have moved forward with the tutorial and have not been able to recreate the crash after finishing, so I am unsure what was causing the endless loop. My suspicion was with EnemyAI because it stared when I added GetBestEnemyAIAction and would always crash if I changed the actionValue.

Privacy & Terms