Colours of script

the colours of my script when i type in thecode are different to the colours og Ricks script and when i print out a hard copy the font size is bigger than on the screen and it prints out mostly black

Hi Chris,

Apart from the colours, does the rest work as expected? If so, you could select a different colour theme in VS Code. The syntax highlighting of the code does not have any functionality and does not determine whether your code works. It is just a visual help for programmers. For this reason, feel free to use the colour theme you like best. You do not need the same colours as Rick or Gary.

See also:

thanks for the info on the color themes
but is there any way to sort out the hard copy problem

I like the theme that Rick is using what is it please

What do you mean by “hard copy”? Could you please share screenshots of what you mean?

by hard copy I mean when I use my printer to print out the script so that if I delete the script iI still have something to go back to I am useing sourcetree to save my work but I like to be able to keep a Hard copy of it

I never printed any code, so I cannot help you with that. However, I found this thread. Please feel free to ask our helpful community of students for further advice over on our Discord chat server. Maybe one of them print their code too.

Rick uses the standard colour theme in VS Code.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms