Can't Download Raylib

I can’t follow along with the tutorial. Using windows 10. I’m unable to download raylib. When I try to, one of 2 things happens:

1. It will download, but when I try to run it, it tells me I have insufficient privileges, then deletes the file before I even get a chance to do anything else.

2. It will tell me that I don’t have permission to download it, no matter what folder I choose.

I double-checked, and I am the Admin on this computer. I have never had this issue downloading anything else since I built this computer. I can’t right-click the file and run it as an administrator because as soon as I get the error message, the file disappears.

This is getting very frustrating. It doesn’t matter how many other accounts I make on windows, or what permissions I give them. I can’t download raylib.

I can’t find a single fix on google. Please help.

Out of curiosity, what antivirus are you using? We know that antivirus software (even Windows Defender) can flag the installer for Raylib as a false positive.

I have similar issue, avast is also flagging raylib to have malware. After installation defender and avast goes haywire and quarantines somethingsomething_vim.exe to be malware too

Also a false positive, you’ll need to flag it as an exception in your AV software.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms