Blender Collab: Year final “Christmas cards”

Wonderful

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for all the fun and help during this crazy year.

13 Likes

Looks really good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @bOBaN. We can all compare our Xmas cards next year and see how we’ve improved.

3 Likes

Wow! Looks like it was the calm before the storm. Great submissions! My personal favorite is @mongmong’s. I was afraid we wouldn’t get many submissions, but you guys blew that out of the water. Glad we got a good ending for the Collabs this year. Merry Christmas everybody!

3 Likes

Agreed! Submissions are awesome.

I hope to make something myslef. Almost finished with graveyard scene, will switch in 1-2h to this :crossed_fingers: Will not make anything remotely awesome as good as the above, but I want to have fun with this challenge too!

3 Likes

Thank you @Ethan_Martinez :smiley:
You guys are awsome! Merry Christmas yo!!

2 Likes

Thank you, everybody! My favorite is mongmong 's card too. And I love the scene with Camels by Leon_V. And would like to see the continued story of Tired Santa by FedPete

3 Likes

Happy Holidays all!

I wasn’t sure how to present this as a finished product, but I have been working on a 3D printable snowflake using a displacement modifier. When it’s in plane form it kind of looks like a card?

Hope everyone has a good Christmas or other, and a happy new year!

8 Likes

Nice idea!
You could also make a lamp from it.

Uff, managed on time. Nothing spectacular, simple low poly card. Merry Christmas evryone!

10 Likes

MerryChristmas Everyone

Let’s all get better at Blender in the new year!

9 Likes

Thanks! I’ve actually been working on that as well.

8 Likes

Blue, very nice. Loving this. Just a led on a battery. Or Raspberry Pi with other fun?

1 Like

It’s actually an LED pool light. Remote control, multiple colors and patterns. Theoretically it’s waterproof so it could be used as an outdoor decoration.

1 Like

Amazing idea, pool light - if you have a pool :wink:
I’m exited about his idea.

I’m not sure what happens to PLA if it’s submerged for a long period of time… probably nothing good. But the electronics of the light are protected so it should be fine in rain or snow.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

You can vote for the three of the 10 entries!

I want to thank all participants for their entries to the end of year Christmas special. This will be the last challenge for this year. There will be no winner this time. Next year we will start a new thread of weekly Blender collab challenges.

Have fun, stay healthy.

2 Likes

Hello @Leon_V, I would like to invite you to think about a new weekly Blender Collab subject! As you were the last winner of the weekly challenge “Food”.

This will be the first one in 2021.

2 Likes

Thanks @FedPete. I’ve got a topic, so just let me know when the collab should start.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms