Blender Collab: Week 41 “Stylized”

I present you “My little army” :smiley:

Ps. Hope it’s not in bad taste to submit work based on the courses :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Cool composition! I love it!

Stylized Designer is making a stylized Cow.

11 Likes

Oh that’s so cool how you break the fourth wall with this project. I recognise the picture on the wall from one of your previous collab projects. I’m guessing the cow on the screen is another one of your works in blender?

2 Likes

Voting rules:

• One vote, please do not vote on your self.
  • Subject was Stylized, vote for the best interpretation of this subject.
  • Voting closes tomorrow 23:55
  • Winner make choose a new subject.

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks @Blest, it’s fun to experiment and to keep the default cube.

1 Like

I call it “The Mintscape”

Edit: Didn’t see the cutoff was a few hours ago! My bad!

10 Likes

Again, another great week full of impressive submissions.

Nice.
Did you use Mantaflow ?

It"s here!

12 Likes

Nope! I actually had to lookup what that was lol, I used a plane that had been subdivided a bunch of times, then I proportionally edited the far left and right edges, with random set. I also chose a couple random vertices to give it a more sloping valley look. Finally, I smooth shaded :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how to use MantaFlow. textures and shapes in your image are beautiful.

That cow really knows how to party huh?

1 Like

interestingly the poll won’t let me vote so I’ll just drop my vote for @Blest’s scene here

1 Like

I think, it’s because the poll has already ended. But thank you anyway! Congratulations, Digitz! Nice scene! You are the winner!!! (Though I voted for Leon_V, the composition is so crazy fantastic!)

1 Like

@Digitz, congratulations! You may choose and create the next subject!

Thank you everyone. I figured @niladri_ghosh or @Ethan_Martinez would get it this week.
Let’s go with “Food” for the new one. Not sure if that’s been done before, but who doesn’t like food.

5 Likes

I’ve created a new topic for you. See: Food, week 42

It looks like candy?!
So maybe participate in the new challenge “Food”?

Perfect for Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms