Be the first to post for 'What You Can Now Make'!

Plane has no wings yet… still working on shaping them

I made a lamp. Took about 15 minutes or so.

1 Like

This is one of those posts that make me feel very happy because few weeks ago I didn’t know anything about 3D software, and now here there is my first piece. I decided to spend my daily week evenings to learn 3D software, in order to increase my resources as a creative, to solve problems and finish pieces. Believe me when I say that I can’t wait to share with you future new creations.

4 Likes

A little dino :grin:

7 Likes

Love your work. a bon fire make a good story for that robot.

1 Like

A bottle, a bed, a coffin, and a landscape

6 Likes

Many thanks! A lot to learn yet…
I’ve been checking your portfolio on Behince. Cool 3d models man, can’t wait to see more of your stuff in the future :slight_smile:

Thank you for your visiting my behance :grin: that was my work with 3dMAX but for blender I’m just a novice :joy:

Hahaha! Most of you guy’s are really great. Well, I know. We were suposed to make a basic object. So I made a jet and it took me all day. It’s my first 3D modell ever and it was fun.

2 Likes

Made a simple laptop, need to figure out how to render light better haha.

2 Likes

I did this for the What You Can Now Make Challenge. This is my desk lamp, I got the light bulb area to look like that – in the top right corner pane – with a point lamp (I didn’t even know that would make it look like that… I just figured “hey it’s a lamp it should have a light” XD).

2 Likes

Well, here’s mine but I should’ve chosen some other theme.

1 Like

I can make a bookshelf! I’m impressed with a lot of the replies here. I feel like I should’ve used more shapes and added more to the bookshelf, but I got lazy.

2 Likes

I made a shelf from my dorm, it has a lot more stuff on it, but i’m not going to do everything. A mug, a yoyo and ball is enough for now.

1 Like

I tried to make my headphones (actually it doesn’t look like mine). :sweat_smile:
I’ve used the Cylinder and Torus to make this one and used the Scale, Rotate ane Move to change the shapes. :blush:

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’ve just finished my first tree. I’m very excited because I’m finding this software super fun. It reminds me playing with legos when I was a kid! Can’t wait to learn more stuff. Take care!! ^^

4 Likes

I have no idea what this is, but I made it :laughing:

1 Like

Hi,
I liked your interface theme. Could you share with me, please?

My first model. The king and the pawn
I am current on Section1, lecture 11

Privacy & Terms