Be the first to post for 'What You Can Now Make'!

My book shelf with pc monitor on it.

2 Likes

hi

1 Like

Hi, i made a muffin and a coffeepot

i tried to extrude down the coffeepot to add some depth but it went wrong :stuck_out_tongue:
(sorry for bad english ^^)

2 Likes

Ceiling Fan! I made this before I knew much about edit mode, so the fixture is a sphere mostly hidden behind a black rectangle (did a quick google search on how to change color). In retrospect, I probably could have used a cylinder or cone for this – oh well!

1 Like

This is really awesome ! Nice thread to look at ! All of this is pretty inspiring

I made a cake and some cupcakes

2 Likes

Started on a Camillot…

Its a little tough coming from a 3d printing, functional devices background. I have to constantly remind myself that things don’t have to be perfectly aligned or whatever…

Noticed that the original cube is colored differently and doesn’t show up in the outline the same way…

1 Like

Hi all! I’m getting into Blender to model things for KSP mods, so I thought it would be fitting to model a very Kerbal scene - a rocket booster fuel tank just sitting around on the ground.

Hi Guys! I made a street scene :smile:

4 Likes

Just a simple car! Pretty happy with the result, given I have no prior experience and didn’t look anything up. :red_car:

2 Likes

Well, i need to do more details tho. I came here and saw people posting crazy stuffs already hahaha. I’m gonna catch up !! XD I just need more patience, my goal is to reach the characters making course so i will start some interesting stuffs.

So Chair, Tree, book and airship. I’m keeping it simple like the teacher did !

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt at it.

1 Like

I made this beggar from The Binding of Isaac:

7 Likes

My example; So far I have learned more from this class then anywhere else. Figured out if you press tab you can select single verticies, did that to make the tail and wingtips. I can’t wait to get to that lesson.

7 Likes

I thought i would make myself a well.

3 Likes

A Toilet LOL!

2 Likes

Hey hey! There are some pretty good models out there! Nice to see what others are doing.
Here’s my primitive bunny with flowers :sunny:

3 Likes

I tried to make a controller… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Took some time on this but had fun!

2 Likes

I made a camera with my own as inspiration.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms