Be the first to post for 'Welcome to the Course'!

With the remaster on the way big things are going happen this year!

Hi,
I am Justice a first year student, studying computer science. I actually have passion for game development and needed a way to equip myself and i think i just did.
Am very excited to begin this course

1 Like

That’s awesome Jay! I’m here if you want to inspire and help each other!

1 Like

That’s nice, yes I want to .

1 Like

What is the best way to keep in touch with you?

1 Like

I guess the best way is via whatsApp or google Duo,

1 Like

+919790603045 this is my whatsApp line.

1 Like

gotcha!

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Charles . I am taking this course because i need a hobby and I’ve always been interested in game development. I look forward to the Journey.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

My name is Gerard and I just picked up a few courses yesterday to begin my journey to game development. It has been a dream of mine to put my stories into visuals being the creative writer that I am, and I’m hoping to create something unique and fun for other people to enjoy!

I’m Liz, a graphic designer and artist from the US now based in Japan. I’ve been fighting with learning how to program for the last 2 years, I’ve been on and off trying to learn (re-learn?) how to code… It’s been a while, the last time I touched coding was literally in 6th grade. In c-dos. So I have been trying to teach myself c#, c++, python, node and js because I have a few concepts bugging round my head I want to make a reality. It’s been… difficult. I got a few courses from here and some others as well hoping they help.
Starts off great with good intentions but… I find myself or rather my concentration wandering. I can’t seem to find a way that works for me. I tried to work in the program while watching the courses and videos, and I’ve tried a few different styles of videos too, some were able to keep my attention longer than others.
I’ve tried watching the videos only and then poking my way around the engines (I find UE4 appeals to me more and is easier than Unity, but I’ve bought things for both engines such as add-ons, assets, etc)) but I still haven’t made much progress.
I think I want to start with the world building part, I.E. build the game world/landscape first? I’ve got the concept and the game title and what I want to do in my head, just translating it to code or blueprints is proving difficult. I’m also learning blender so I’ll be able to create my own assets and characters.
Ultimately I’m just having a hell of a time getting started. That’s what I need help with. Hoping maybe this time round works out better.

About halfway through already buuut~ Hello everyone, looking forward to seeing how you guys get on and sharing my progress. Completely brand new to C++ programming but I’ve a year and half of learning 3D modelling/texturing so wuld like to use what I’ve learnt with my projects.

See you around then

1 Like

Privacy & Terms