Be the first to post for 'Section 3 Final Challenge'!

1 Like

1 Like

Great course! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wiesiek’s final chalenge: White Lady
Bia%C5%82a%20Dama%20w%20zamku%20pierwsze%2036%20frames%20flatten

Thank you Michael! I have never expected I would learned so much. Great Job.

4 Likes

Took way too long, but it’s done.

5 Likes

And there I thought it’s going to be a bright idea making a ghost scene - your’s are way nicer. Good job.

1 Like

No , I like yours :slight_smile:
Your version is more expressive and you made more animations.
I realy like it.
Anyway Thank you :slight_smile:

Manor

4 Likes

Subtle animation on the candle - mostly just the sides glowing with the light.
Final

This is my animated dungeon scene. I wanted to make more animations, but I kept it simple :slight_smile: . The reflection of the torch could be better (and more dynamic :wink: ) Furthermore, the poison could have a glow effect on its own.

Best regards,
Ralf

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Here’s mine. The variations didn’t connect properly so I had to basically redo them before animating. It was fun animating the poof on the left, the drip on the right and the guy in the middle. There are some great mock-ups above and it’s great to see how people have improved.
Lecture%2059%20Scene%20MockUp%20Optimised

I tried different things, animated the wall-holes, the wall-eye and the green things hanging from the ceiling. But, phew! This, was tedious. The process was very inefficient and it was really hard to keep track of the overall animation while trying to animate multiple things at the same time.

Anyway, challenge done! I did had fun actually, just thought it would be a bit less laborious :slight_smile: I’m happy with the result but would have liked to put more life into it!

Privacy & Terms