Be the first to post for 'Multi Layer Images And Animation'!

Balls%20Collide

3 Likes

No balls here! Just having fun and remembering graphics in the earlier days, 16 colors, low res.
So Miami Vice pops up.

c43%20-%20layers

3 Likes

MultilayerChallenge

1 Like

I love you
ILoveYou

2 Likes

Just like the others I thinked about 2 bouncing ball hitting each other but with a little slow Motion

2%20Bouncing%20Ball

Bouncy bouncy

Multi%20Layer%20Image%20And%20Animation

2 Likes

Here’s my animation. Like many others here I also had to do the “flatten” trick in order to get my GIF to export. I realized after the fact that my animation actually loops pretty well!

Balls%20Bouncing%20Into%20Each%20Other

Balls%20Clashing

1 Like

I had the same error. I used the filters>animation>Optimize(for gif) option. It creates a new document with the layer groups flattened, but leaves your original editable.

Balls

Received the error “GIF Image Message Cannot export RGB color images. Convert to indexed color or grayscale first.”

Used filter>animation>optimize(for gif) as a workaround.

ChallengeBouncingBalls

1 Like

I had to flatten the layer groups one by one. But then I found a plug in that seems to do it as well.
bouncing%20balls%20merged

2 Likes

2%20ball%20boucing%20using%20layer%20groups

TwoBalls

1 Like

two_ball_bounce_hit

Wiesiek’s interaction ( a little bit different) but still interaction:
dymi%C4%85cy%20dom%20flatten%20256

Went for a really simple one with two balls in black and white, I had a couple of frames left at the end where the ball is trying to go off screen so instead of having a small bounce off the side of the image I just made the balls pop.

TwoBall

1 Like

Went for some squash and stretch. The collision could probably do with some more work but I’m happy with the overall animation

Lecture%2043%20Challenge%20Optimised

1 Like

Put in some energy loss on all collisions
Colliding%20Balls

1 Like

Tow balls collide

1 Like

Privacy & Terms