Be the first to post for 'Making A Composite Image'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Simple composite image.

2 Likes

The Hero’s Equipment on display for all who visit the castle to see.

2 Likes

fireyeye

Here is my composite image.

I started with my Moon mask and changed the black to blue to make it appear more like the Sun.

Then I added my Double Flowers image.

Lastly, I added my Bee from the previous challenge. I then scaled the Bee down to a smaller size, duplicated it, and then rotated half of the duplicates.

beesflowerscomposite

1 Like

Decided to go simple. Not much color just a dark night and something brewing behind the house!

Flaming House

1 Like

Hill Lake Planet

2 Likes

The gun and the muzzle flame that I created in earlier lessons combined. Also added simple shadow and glow layers. Scaled from 48 to 96 pixels.

Lecture 29 - Composite - 01

Layers:
0 (RGB color, 5 layers) 48x48 – GIMP

6 Likes

GobletOfFire48

I created a square gradient in my background before importing a fire and a goblet I made. I used a masking technique that @Carl_Gustafsson shared over here

3 Likes

My composite image:

Planets Swords and Shuriken Composite

1 Like

epic_fight_scene

A wizard attacking a goblin scaled from 64x48 to 128x94.
The fireball up in the sky was firey originally but i used the hue saturation tool from the colors panel to turn it blue.

4 Likes

I just threw everything at this - The house from Section 1, Icons, Selection Transforms (Growing, Border, Rotation, Scaling). Perhaps not the cleanest image of the bunch…

Stuff

So, a mage burning down a house, with half their Spell Points left and an active spell of Blue fireballs. Probably an Orc house. Or not - who is brave enough to ask them?

1 Like

Simple combination of some of my old images to create this combat triangle. 64x64 scaled up to 128x128
Combat Triangle

2 Likes

A little combined collection of random food.
The food was made during the previous challenge.

FoodCombined

3 Likes

Interesting! Here are the originals…

Jewel 01 - Goldfire-03

And here is the composite outcome, with a few adjustments (moving and cutting mainly) and scaled from 48x48 to 64x64 pix.

Composite - Sacred Fire Sacred fire

3 Likes

Mario jump ------------Enemy and box

2 Likes

Combined the shield with fire. I guess it could be a buff.
fiery shield

2 Likes

Multiple images Some kind of Inventory :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Composite Composite image

Source images:
Sun
LayeredHouseColor2
LayeredHouseColor1
Fire1

3 Likes

Had alot of time on my hands on a quiet Saturday, so I decided to draw the solar system!

THE SOLAR SYSTEM

The individual planets:

MercuryMercury VenusVenus Earth! :slight_smile:EarthMarsMars
JupiterJupiter Neptune Neptune Uranus Uransu Saturn Saturn
PlutoPluto

6 Likes

Privacy & Terms