Be the first to post for 'Making A Composite Image'!

Combining Images

My weapons and shields, and a fire.

LotsaWeapons

Alternate background:

LotsaWeapons

1 Like

Composite Heres my simple composite icon

1 Like

Trying to conjure some drama…
FireVsShield

2 Likes

space-weapons

Putting all my laser weapons in a single picture.

My armory:
Armory Composition

2 Likes

Just ended up with some weird glowing halberd idol XD

Composite image challenge

1 Like

duck collage

3 Likes

Composite Image
multiple layers

Composition

4 Likes

S2L28

burning%20flag

2 Likes

Some artistic freedom here, no special meaning for this illustration. Just compositing several icons.

c28

3 Likes

Used a fire icon from old with a shield from an earlier challenge. The border and background was taken from the previous challenge.
CompositeImage

Funny thing is that I added blue noise layers to the border and some coloured noise layers to the fire. Didn’t like any of those and just stuck with the black noise layer on the background to mottle it

2 Likes

I duplicated the fire eruption to take up the whole image and painted the background black.
ShieldAndFire

FireShieldAxe
made out of :
FireExplosionaxe-icon-patternlongSield-01

2 Likes

Knight

2 Likes

Didn’t want to do this exercise at first, but after seeing how well the lecturer did I changed my mind:
combination

Edit: I must say, my ****** looking sun looks quite nice in this image.

Pretty much did the same as the lecturer did, but in the process I learned about a new tool: the flip tool (Shift + F).
I tried to flip the glaive from the menu, but for some reason it would flip all layers. After googling I read about the flip tool, which solved the problem quite easily.

I then wanted to add a border (and I did), but for some reason I could not see my selection (the yellow and black dashed lines). They were invisible, I wonder what I did wrong.

4 Likes

Yes, ***** indeed! Really nice project.

1 Like

Here are a couple of composite images I made with work from previous lessons:

CompositeHouseSkyline CompositeHelmetShieldExplosion

1 Like

Privacy & Terms