Be the first to post for 'Filling An Area With One Colour'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Moons
Flag Sword Ned Sheild Pen is migh…
Flag Last Flag

7 Likes

flag

offensive weapon defensive weapon

mask for defensive weapon

6 Likes

I completely copied Mikey’s sword to make up for a lack of creativity. The mask is mine!

1 Like

Flag

Offensive Weapon

Offensive Mask

Defensive Weapon

Defensive Mask

2 Likes

hard to see against black, but the first one is a mask of the gun (rather, all but gun).

1 Like

This was fun!

Was playing around with simple flag ideas and it naturally evolved into this, but i’m a computer nerd so it counts? haha :smile:

My offensive weapon!

Classic shield for defense.

This one took me a while. I had no idea what a mask was so I googled it real quick. But then I attempted to use a mask to give this sword a translucent blade. I don’t know if it can really be seen at this scale though.

Edit: After re-reading the instructions(it had been a few days) I realized what a mask was, was clearly explained and I made my project much more complicated than necessary. So here’s a mask of my hammer. Properly this time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s my flag. It’s a butterfly flag. Yep, it’s a garden theme using the pattern fill for the background, as well as for the body and wings.

I’m not into war or battle type games. However in real life, we’ve experienced record high rainfall lately that has caused a lot of damaging floods in my local and regional communities. What happens after a lot of rain and flooding? Mosquito outbreak!!! So, my offensive weapon is a bug zapper. I used pattern fill for the background, and solid fill for the bug zapper.

If the bug zapper doesn’t get those pesky mosquitoes, then I’m well armed with a supply of fly swatters! (yes, they are named for flies, but they work against mosquitoes as well). I used pattern fill for the background sections, and solid fill for the swatter.

For the mask… I simply attempted to make a moon mask somewhat similar to the example in the class. I understand the concept and that being able to make a mask like this will be usefull. But, after my battle against mosquitoes I came up short on devising any sort of original design using it. So… a moon mask it is…

5 Likes

Here are my images:

Flag:

Offense:

Defense:

Mask - Played with this a little after masking I filled center and it left remnant of mask which looked cool, like a hole in the ice wall:

2 Likes

Flag
Offensive Weapon
Defensive Weapon
Guy who holds the shield
And his mask

1 Like

Excellent bow and arrow!

Mostly took Mikey’s Ideas for this Challenge ^^

Space Flag

Rusty Sword

Rusty Shield

Moon

Moon Mask

1 Like

Simple flag

Plasma sniper

Energy buckler

Masked heart with shadow and tint

6 Likes

Viking Flag

Axe

Axe Mask

Shield

8 Likes

i Like the Heart, well done :+1:

ax1TransAxe
axe1MaskAxe Mask
shield3TransShield
scottlandFlag

4 Likes

Blade runner gun - Gun - Offensive
Belgian Flag - Flag
Sci-fi helmet scifihelmet
Mask of helmet scifihelmet mask

1 Like

Lecture 21 - Fill - 01 - Swedish flag! :wink:
Lecture 21 - Fill - 02 - Offensive weapon = Gun-looking thingy
Lecture 21 - Fill - 03 - Some kind of shield, viewed from the side
Lecture 21 - Fill - 04 - This is my understanding of masking -> An area covering the background of the gun. The black part is completely transparent in Gimp.

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms