Be the first to post for 'End Of Section 1 Challenge'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

1 Like

So didn’t look at the challenge at all and i made a few mistakes in the keyframing (my errors not the course)

1 Like

i was trying to think what to mess about with… bit rough, but a starter for 10

dont worry, i didnt watch it until i had finished mine as well hehe, stopped for challenge and off i went on my merry tangent

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve used blender or its animation because of bad time management and drawing comics, so this section’s been a great refresher, I plan on going through the excellent blender creator course again to relearn what I forgot. Anyway, here’s my bouncing ball. :smiley:

7 Likes

I lost my twitter account so I’ll be logging in from Google.
So I guess the video format I posted doesn’t work, I have a youtube link:

3 Likes

Nice work, like the animation of the camera too :smiley:

1 Like

My render, sorry for the low resolution ^^:

1 Like
6 Likes

I was reminded of the old Amiga boing ball… (dating myself a bit)

2 Likes

Bouncy jelly ball

4 Likes

Here’s my attempt at the challenge. I decided to take a “racquetball to the face” approach.

8 Likes

This is my bouncing ball challenge.

7 Likes

Pinball bounce

1 Like

Here is mine… Ok, I did a bit of matrixing (the Trinity scene, not some mysterious, crazy, cool- sounding techinique), but I think it turned out ok, I guess…

and of course the blender files follows:

S1 Challenge.blend (600.4 KB)

best regards, guys!

My attempt - a ball from the mysterious box:

4 Likes

Nice one!

you can tell the old guard from the young ones with their point of references. I ALWAYS wanted an Amiga growing up.

I just started doing something and it turned in to this, still happy with it tho :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That. Is. AWESOME!

Privacy & Terms