Be the first to post for 'Creating A Game HUD'!

Wiesiek’s HUD:
%20HUD%20Orbs%20and%20Slots%2064x64

2 Likes

newHud

1 Like

HUD

CircleHUDSilver
Left slot: Sword
Middle slot: Explosive
Right slot: Healing item

3 Likes

HUD

I realised that my icons didn’t really have an overall theme so I made some new ones in the same theme and palette based upon one image I made previously.

I made several versions of the mana bar, one red, one blue and one yellow.

7 Likes

HUD

1 Like

Here’s mine, I used my own backgrounds on the icon slots, but only because in other games that use similar huds, they did the same thing.

%20HUD%20COMPLETE

1 Like

Created new icons for the HUD in place of using my earlier ones. I hope the intent is clear behind them.
%20Composed

1 Like

Those are really nice, thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I wanted to fully take the challenge, so I made my own HUD, and I must say, it wasn’t easy! But I’m proud of the result, I wanted a slightly gore/demonic look and I think it does the trick. Also, being a bowman myself, I couldn’t resist on making my HUD for an archer! I love arrows.

myHUD_478x85

2 Likes

Here’s my Bottom HUD:

• Trident
  • Shield
  • Red Potion
  • Blue Potion
  • Fireball Spell
  • Raise the Dead Spell
  • Pancakes :slight_smile:

Bottom%20HUD

2 Likes

GameHub_Sec2EndChallenge

2 Likes

HUD Finished
My HUD challenge!

2 Likes

HUD Orbs and Slots

2 Likes

HUDOrbs
There’s a goose in a spiral… I created it as one of those lollipops with an imprinted image, but I’m really not sure what it means in this context :rofl:

2 Likes

HUD_200per
SO I am going for mobile, also, I wanted the health and zombie kill count bars on top, so made as separate to the small hud. Red is active weapon, the next non-active, and the blue one would be for shield powerup, I think I am going to make them all the same width apart or move the shield farther over because it doesn’t look quite right to me yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HUD

1 Like

1. HUD

2 Likes

1. HUD

1 Like

image [gardenfare]

1 Like

Privacy & Terms