Be the first to post for 'Course Promo'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Think if i gave my Grandma a steam controller she’d try to turn the TV on with it. :confused:

Hello Sam when I want to launch video it tells me “Sorry but you aren’t eligible for your discount” and what is problem?

I’m not sure I understand?

it’s my chrome’s fault not let me go the course now I am using another browser. i work to solve the problem

1 Like

Is it possible to follow along using blueprints mostly? Or this multiplayer stuff is better done using c++?

There is a bit of blueprint but most of the code is C++ and I’m not sure how or even if it could translate to Blueprint. Honestly, I’ve never tried multiplayer with blueprint.

If you’re not familiar with C++, do the C++ course at the very least first.

Is this course for unreal engine 4 or 5? and if its for UE4 is it still usefull if im using UE5?

The course is UE4 but is still relevant. There’s a few differences but anyone with a bit of experience with UE can find the solution to these changes. It’s not a beginners course so don’t expect hand holding in the content. Mostly, a solid C++ background helps.

Privacy & Terms