Be the first to post for 'Congratulations'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Wow, finally managed to get to the end of the course! I haven’t skipped anything, but I must admit I concentrated mainly on the coding stuff (as I already have many designs of my own written down). Not to say however that the design part was not useful - far from it. I have adapted many workflow ideas from Rick!

Thank you guys for your fantastic effort. I feel like I’ve learnt so much! I’ll be waiting for the next part of this course and in the meantime I’ll grab some blender tutorials, document my codebase so that it is easy to return to and maybe start my own blog.

Thanks and hope to see you again in a few months.

Best wishes,
Paweł

Amazing job, can’t wait to pick it back up after the new Unity course.

Thanks Ben and Rick,

This has been a very useful learning experience. I posted a video of my game as of the (this) end of the course in the showcase.

Ben, I recall you asking for input on how you should tackle the next section of the course. My code base is getting pretty different from yours, especially where I’ve created features that haven’t yet been tackled. I would not be bothered at all if you pushed quickly along with major features/changes, focussing on the concepts and Unity features. I don’t need to see you type everything :slight_smile: .

Privacy & Terms