Be the first to post for 'Basic Level Design'!

I think I spent a bit too much time on this ‘prototype’…

22 Likes

And nighttime level

11 Likes

Here is my first level design. It’s very simple and really similar to the courses level. I added planes for the walls and some point lights for lighting the room. The launch pads has the color blue and the background has kinda the same color as the obstacle. I used a sand like color for the ground. It’s not really much but i hope It’s quiet good

8 Likes

Here’s my first level. It’s a simple layout but it illustrates the “no guts, no glory” game concept I’m thinking of. I liked the idea of having a final obstacle that can be cleared the easy way (for a lesser reward at the cost of more fuel spent) or you can be a hotshot and take the hard way for a bonus reward.

level

3 Likes

Getting to grips with the controlling of your rocket!

5 Likes

my first level, but might be better to have this a bit llater in the game :stuck_out_tongue:
but feel its missing a little bit more obstecals

6 Likes

My first level. Nothing as extreme as some of the examples I see in this thread, but it would work as maybe a level 2 or 3 for a game like this.

4 Likes

My very first prototype level :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Wow, there’s some amazing stuff here! Your guys’ designs are absolutely amazing. Here’s a screenie of my first level I made very quickly. I might come back and make more detailed levels and backgrounds like you’re all doing later when I have more time to play around and explore. Definitely getting a lot of cool inspiration from these screenshots.

5 Likes

That’s really cool. Although you’re just using primitive shapes, you’ve really found a way to actually make it look like the inside of a cave. Did you make the background texture?

1 Like

The camera’s a bit crooked, but here it is.

EDIT I like how I see all of these amazing levels, and mine is just plain-simple level, with no experimentation. :confused:

4 Likes

Perspective or Ortho camera. Any Ideas all?

5 Likes

Lot’s of cool designs here! I think I just liked having lots of different colors lol

6 Likes

Choose your way
chose%20your%20way

3 Likes

Some great work here guys.

2 Likes

This is my proposal. Quite simple but I added a detail I find interesting, There are two ways to get to the goal, I think that have a choice add some fun for the player. Ones seems easy at firts but the path get narrower later. And the other path maybe looks at first more trickier but perhaps pays off to choose this one in the long run.

Saludos!

David

3 Likes

That’s a pretty creative idea! Goodluck!

2 Likes

Here it is my level 1 idea

3 Likes

I know I’m pretty late but how did you add the flames to the rocket?

1 Like

My Ironman Model

11 Likes

Privacy & Terms