Be the first to post for 'Aiming Blend Spaces Offsets'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Using “Selected Animation Frame” as the Base Pose Type under ‘Additive Settings’ didn’t work for me. Only the Preview Pose asset would be animated.

Once I changed “Selected Animation Frame” to “Reference Pose” everything worked fine.

[Update]

After putting together the Anim Graph in the next video, my model became distorted like below. Using “Selected Animation Frame” doesn’t show any animation change, just the Preview Base Pose. Then using “Reference Pose” distorts the image like below.

One for you @sampattuzzi

I am guessing this video is being patched or replaced at the moment as currently there is no lecture uploaded to this. I survived the refactor this time though!

Yes, @sampattuzzi has been revising the last 7 or so videos… great commitment.

1 Like

He’s doing brilliantly on these videos.
The refactoring one got me but i think that was local issues as well as a distraction/bugs.
Once i got everything sorted i sailed though the refactoring on my side project.
I’d just got to the end of the section when all those 7+ videos popped up although now i have to go back and apply everything from the refactoring videos onwards.

I do have an issue with the side project but i’ll post that into another topic.

1 Like

Could you boil this down to the steps you took and the expected and observed results? I’m struggling to reproduce the issue.

Okay, I’ve redone the new Offset Animation videos and everything is working the same as yours. (including the 0 speed animation clipping bug).

Thanks for reworking that.

I’m glad I could make it better :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Problems with aiming animations

Privacy & Terms