Anime Character

I finished the Anime course, I did the course with their design, finished it, and then I took a concept art
Using the same techniques and the topology taught in the course I managed this. The only extra thing was knowing how shape keys works

If you want to see how this looks in 3D, check out my sketchfab:

18 Likes

Been a while since you posted, welcome back, amazing model, lots of details and perfect colors, great job!

3 Likes

Great result and ideal way to use the course then repeat with your own version.

3 Likes

Wow wow wow! This is so cool!
Great job!

Was the outline part of the course too or was that your own doing?

2 Likes

That was something I found out on stylized characters uploaded in sketchfab and I thought it looked better with it (it doubles the tris though)

Is basically an inverted solidify modifier applied to all the model.: Toon shader from blender to sketchfab #b3d #blender #lighting #render #3d #cg - YouTube
This is only for render purposes, for game engine related outlines that can be done with their respective shaders.

1 Like

Nice work looks great

2 Likes

Nice work contributing to the community in just your first hour👏

1 Like

Very cool! xxx

Wait, this isn’t your alt-account to double down on your reply addiction?!?

Huh, wdym?

Never mind, it’d be the perfect disguise though…

1 Like

Ah I see, it would be a cool disguise, funny how you think I’m the one who replies a lot when I only have a thousand replies, compared to some which have over 15 thousand🤣

Meh, forget it. It was just a joke. I guess my humor is as dry as sahara desert. I should just shut up.

2 Likes

Lol I see what you did there, you can joke around Idc

Privacy & Terms