All GameDev.tv Blender Courses

The chess pieces where beautifully modelled. Well Done :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

I like how you add those small details which makes the scene look . Hope to see more beautiful work from you

1 Like

Hey!! Cool desk!!
Welcome to our community! :grinning:

Your chess board is really good! Well done!

1 Like

I loved the well! Welcome to our community! :grinning:

thank you :slight_smile:

Having a go at making complicated shapes i had a go at making a very complicated house. Good learning curve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May first 3d render

4 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Good first models.

Small note, it is usual to post in the show section of this forum, place, more people will see your work that way.

1 Like

Hello everybody! I do not have a video card yet so there is just a evee render.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome to this site.

A fine well with a different style of roof. Though it caused you some problems at the joins! An angled ridge tile is a bit tricky to make at the beginning of the course.

Keep on going through the course.

A small note on the forum, you posted in a very general old thread. It is usual to post your work in the ‘show’ section. If you go to the ‘resources’ folder icon to the right of the Udemy lecture you are working on, there is a link direct to 'This Lecture’s discussions. That will take you directly to the associated area. Click on ‘new post’, select from the category dropdown ‘Blender courses show’. The odd code like number is ready set to relate to the relevant lecture.

Then take some time to navigate to the General Blender courses Show section and browse the work posted by all members in all levels of the course. Take part, and get help and advice where needed.

Great rocket!

Right click on the rounded shapes and select ‘Shade Smooth’ to remove the faceted effect, by Blender magic!

Hello and thank you for you advice))

thanks i’m glad that you like it

1 Like

Finishing section 1. Took my plush as a model.

6 Likes

Welcome to this site.

A great soft toy model.

Finished my house challenge. Created in object mode. Took me 3 hours but I enjoyed it :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Good work!

1 Like

A greeat challenge scene.
Lots of added detail.

It is better to post in a new post in the Complete Blender ‘show’ section though, more people will notice it there.

Privacy & Terms