All GameDev.tv Blender Courses

My section 2 challenge. Kept it simple, but learned a lot in the process.

6 Likes

Section two mid challenge, a little bit ugly farm. What I have noticed so far that projects in blender looks completely different, with the first challenge I had hundreds of objects. This scene is much more coplex but has less that 10 objects. When you are in edit more everything you add/extrude, added to one object. It there any use cases to create a complex object in edit mode and have it as one in editor versus have bunch of different objects forming one?

3 Likes

The golden monkey is a nice touch

1 Like

mid section 2 challeng… very satesfyd till now !!!

7 Likes

Finished Maya Pyramid. So excited to learn new technics that open new shapes and capabilities. Also notice that is very important to make all movements, scales, etc., with precise size (thanks cap), otherwise, you will end up in a situation when you can’t add/align elements, I redid this pyramid 5 times because of that.

4 Likes

Hi

Hello, welcome to this site.

Hello @athifz from me as well, and I look forward to seeing what Blender goodies you come up with. :slightly_smiling_face:

i am very new in this field, so i just learned this

That looks gorgeous!!! Well done!!!

Het is heel leuk. Ik heb het net gezien.

My first 3d render. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to this site.

A good well. Tiles not realistically arranged.

A minor point but you posted this in the very general section and general thread. Standard practice is to start your own thread to show your progress in the ‘show’ section. More people will notice it there and is the place where more feedback may be given.

Appreciate the feedback!

I’ll make sure to post these showings on the correct form in the future.

Thanks!

Here’s my work for the section one at the first part. I made my desk.

8 Likes

Hi guys! This is my first scne that I made in blender, that’s a lot of great work here!

3 Likes

Finished modeling the Well and have rendered it

4 Likes

For the second assigment I had a go at makeing a camera with 3d shapes please with the result :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally finished my first pass at my chess board. Still want to tweak a few things, but overall happy how it turned out.

6 Likes

wow, that looks really good. keep up the good work :smiley: :+1:

Privacy & Terms