All GameDev.tv Blender Courses

Where can i see lectures regarding blender 2.7 please help me. I am Struck at lecture 8

1 Like

Hi. The asset section of the blender couse will be finished? It seems abandoned to me…

1 Like

Hello everyone i"m new in the community, my model from Section 1 Lecture 7 challenge and…

3 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

Hi Guys. I am finishing the first section of the course and just want to share the results. Sydney Tower :smiley:

8 Likes

@Janice_S @juanjo
Thanks I Appreciate it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Show you work in the ‘Show’ section, more chance of being seen there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

I recently bought Character Creater V2.0 for Game Dev B2.83 and have been working my way through it… I cannot find a link to the images you reference (for Modular Vehicles or the colour reference image). I see that there is an image for the Blocking Out section. I would like the images you used in the rest of the course so I can closer follow your lessons. I couldn’t find anything useful using Google.

here is my pyramid section 2 challenge

5 Likes

Hi I want to know will u update procedural texturing in complete blender course.

Hi just wondering if I have done it correctly.

1 Like

I am not sure where I can post videos of course projects. I have Blender Creator Course, Blender Enviroment Artist, Complete Blender Creator 2.8, Discovering Godot and Discovering Godot C#. All are on Udemy. Complete Blender Creator 2.8, Blender Environment Artist and Blender Character Creator: Rigging Humanoid Characters I have on GameDev.tv. Where do I post finished projects that have been rendered?

Thanks, I really enjoy all the courses.

Mostly I’ve seen folks posting videos either on YouTube or Vimeo. Not sure where else you could do it, unless you have your own web site where you can upload them. Of course, in that case, you’d need a lot of bandwidth to accommodate a lot of visitors.

To post them here they need hosting on the likes of u-tube or Vimerio, or any other suitable host. Then linking to. Several people do that here. I guess various social media have different, either in house, or similar link requiring systems. I suspect most proper forum like this also tend to use links to video hosted in the same way.

Anyone using the New 2.90 I just did the update and it has some thing missing and moved. anyone using it aswell.

Check out my section 1 challenge. Initially thought it will take me a couple of years to be able to create something similar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My section 1 challenge. I started with a basic ceiling fan, but then wanted to see if I could make a glass like material so looked up some stuff on the side. Cool what we can create with just a few lessons & can’t wait to learn more.

4 Likes

I still can’t believe how much you can do with primitives like cube, cylinder and sphere, with such a simple transformation rotation and scale. This is just amazing. My Part 1 challenge. I decided and to do a boat and as lector said in one lection object shouldn’t be perfect, in real life they are not perfect, and when I finished boat body I realize, it is a boat it can’t have space between planks :slight_smile:. It was great training of basic skills, positioning, resizing, and scale.

10 Likes

Privacy & Terms