All GameDev.tv Blender Courses

Deadline was today, nope lol
Ill keep an eye on it. once i can figure out how to navigate this site.

1 Like

No worries. They are weekly so you can jump in on the next one if you want!

1 Like

Definitely the first one.

Are the pencil and glue bottle two objects, or are they each made up of numerous objects?

Sorry to hear that Mike is taking a break. Created this piece as one of the scene elements for my first game.

5 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Good looking bit of furniture. I suspect the wood grain is overly large, needs scaling smaller.

Agreed, still trying to get comfortable with mapping options in the shader. Created from a single cube. Loop cut, extrude, and dissolve edges.

Multiple objects each Merged

You will come to understand that blender allows you to modify a single object into any shape you want. It really is an interesting workflow. You will start spending a lot more time in edit mode.

First Time blender use. Just played around with what you taught me… Here is my Chapter 1 Challenge

17 Likes

Hi, i am new here and also new in this field.
i make this in 5 days

6 Likes

The course is not even completed for Blender 2.83 it is in work from last year still. When will you complete it I wanted to learn it from last year so I waited for the updates and here I see it is still in changes.

Enjoying the course so far, went almost halfway when it was 2.79b, now restarting it with 2.82a to learn the new interface.

I also highly recommend the Unity Courses by Gamedev.tv and the Gamedev.tv community podcasts, and just purchased the Blender 3D characters course on sale --stoked!

my primitive well:

4 Likes

Temple scene renders. hope you like them :laughing: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Hello Fellow Blenders
I’m new to blender and currently at section 1 of the course.
Just wanted to upload my first try of something simple.

8 Likes

Legit

Clever

Awsome!

wow looks soo realistic, good job.

I’m jealous, you did all that, wow

Privacy & Terms