All GameDev.tv Blender Courses

Start with our Complete Blender Creator for a general intro.

How about Create Humanoid Characters, or Make Stunning Environments.

All three courses are suitable for beginners.

8 Likes

I have bought the complete blender course does it have all the content which are available in the next two cources

If you mean #characters and #environments, no they are separate stand-alone courses.

With regards

Ben

1 Like

To me Make Make Stunning Environment is perfect to follow next to the Complete Blender Creator.
Similar level, but different enough, so I don’t have an idea I am getting the same thing twice. Even when the same subject is explained, a different focus makes it not boring to follow.

3 Likes

hello ben this is kureshi parvej i am new here from india

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

sorry i am replaying late i was quite busy in blender i wanted to how i can share my work
and ben and mic do you guys use any social media aap like what’s up and etc s that i can contact you

1 Like

ben bro see my work and please replay me ok

c1 c2

11 Likes

Hi Parvez and welcome to the community really appreciate you being here. Take a quick look around and see what you can find

Tower

Any Tips on how to make the sky look better. Mine looks a little, dead. I can provide additional details about the work if needed.

1 Like

Hi Ben,
This is my first post here. Anyway, there are some interesting posts here. I have a couple of my own I am willing to share. Let me know what you folks think!

S0l0blu

5 Likes

The street corner was a little basic, but it helped me start thinking and experimenting with other types of work made with primitives.

1 Like

I was inspired by an actual monument I see at a church nearly every day.Cross%20at%20night2

14 Likes

hello ben,
I wrote my first post 3 weeks ago on 42_ga_cbc. But it was marked as spam and still not shown up. Please take a look for me.
Thanks.

Maybe try: World setting>add environment texture> download and place a cool environment texture from the website below :slight_smile:

2 Likes

with space orbs castle.

4 Likes

Olá. Tudo bem?
Posso postar algum trabalho aqui?
Imagens?
Eu sou Brasileiro e estou gostando muito do curso de blender!
Parabens!!!

Your course has taught me so much in just the short time. Really have only dabbled in past versions of Blender.

19 Likes

Funky!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms