A Warm Welcome to The Complete Unity Developer 2D!

In this video (objectives)…

1. We make learning Unity & C# easy
  2. Introducing Ben & Rick
  3. What the course covers
  4. 40,000 reviews can't be wrong!

After watching (learning outcomes)… Recall why you were motivated to buy this course.

(Unique Video Reference: 1_IN_CUD)

We would love to know…

• What you found good about this lecture?
  • What we could do better?

Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…

• Be in the correct forum (for the course).
  • Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
  • Have the correct lecture tag.

Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!

8 Likes

Just saying hi!

3 Likes

HI! - also, is Rick Australian??? sounds aussie to me!

1 Like

Crikey! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just saying hi! I’m from Ukraine)

1 Like

Hello guys!
I’m Dima from Russia. Novice in game development.

1 Like

Hi, from El Salvador :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, m joining unity 2d …i want to create carrier in game development, can u tell me is it the best starting course for a startup???

1 Like

Yep, this is the perfect course to get started.

2 Likes

Hi there from Spain.

1 Like

I decided to buy the course based on your speaking skills and the images of games you showed in the video. I also went though the course listing to see what content was offered.

The only thing I would say you could do better would be for you to add a section to the video where you show the outline of the course and give a brief explanation of what content is in them.

3 Likes

Hello! i’m from Morocco

1 Like

After researching what game engine I should take (Unity, Game Maker 2, or Godot) I finally decided Unity would be best for me! So here I am, gonna start this course!

1 Like

Hi from Brazil!

1 Like

hi ive just purchased this course. and i am very exited about it
what i would like to know if later in this course do you teach us how to port to android? smart phones
etc? many thanks

1 Like

We dont go into deep detail as to how to deploy your game to mobile within this course. We’ve concluded that we need to invest time in a proper mobile deployment course in order to do this topic justice.

1 Like

Starting the course

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am in my mid thirties and considering a career change. I have been interested in programming few a long time now and learning some basics while exploring unity engine sounds great to me. I have loved playing games for as long as I can remember. This may be a pipe dream, but I would love to make my own indie game (even if I only do it for fun and a sense of accomplishment). Some of my all time favorites are Metal Gear Solid, Zelda, Elder Scrolls and the Soulsborne games. As far as indies, I have always been a big fan of Metroidvania style games and action platformers. I wish you all the best and hope that you each get inspired and educated by this course!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, Ahad Fahad just started the course :star_struck: from :saudi_arabia:
Lets dive into the gaming development industry :woman_technologist:

1 Like

Hi guys!

I am Xue (Claire) from China and now living in Sydney. I am a mother of 10 month old baby. I decide to start to learn game making because I want to make my first small game. Hope we are all doing well in this course and achieve our goals:)

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms