A Warm Welcome to The Complete Unity Developer 2D!

Happy to be here Guys!

Having nearly finished the Godot course to much delight, I have decided to pick up the Unity 2D course today as well :). Will run through it and subsequently make the decision to see which engine I’ll enjoy working with best.

Hi, I’ve been in the IT world for 37 years and I’m looking to improve my skills and learn something new as I prepare to retire and then start my next adventure.

Hi! I’m Megan. I’ve been a gamer for a really huge part of my life, and I’m looking forward to seeing the “other side of the coin” so to speak. Career-wise, nothing I do is remotely related to technology; I’m a part-time Accounts Recieveable rep for a health insurance company, and I’m studying for a Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling. But gaming has always been my biggest interest and I’ve started tinkering with WYSIWYG editors, and wanting more customizability. So here I am. Looking forward to learning with you!

hello guys

Howdy,

Just saying hello for the challenge from Section 1, Lecture 5.
My name is Thunder, but I go by Jim. I’m an interactive developer from the USA.

Looking forward to working and learning with everyone!

1 Like

Hello GameDev.tv family! Super excited to be learning Unity with Ben and Rick, who seem like a lot of fun. Just dropping in to say hello and that I can’t wait to get started!

1 Like

Hello Guys! Im from México, im a video game developer in process.
Please forgive me for any mistake, i learn english by myself.
Let’s keep improving toward our goals!
Focus, and keep moving forward! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello! Greetings from Dominican Republic. I used to have an addiction for videogames. But no worries, I dettached from that that (few years with different techniques). Finally I decided to use all that energy invested into that side of the spectrum and focus it towards a more productive way. It feels fun the little I have tried by myself. Hoping to see progress with your course. Thanks!

2 Likes

hello guys

i have found this course and i have high expectations on it, my professional experience has been in the corporate sector, but i have decided to turn my life around, i want to dedicate myself to videogames, it has always been my passion, i hope to add value to this community, greetings from bogota

1 Like

testing testing 123

1 Like

Hi, I just come back after 6 months and want to start learning with this amazing course.
But, I cannot open the course any more! :frowning:
Any suggestions ! I thought I can buy it and use it anytime later.

You can certainly buy it and use it any time. Can you describe what is happening?

It could be you are logged in with a different account or that Udemy is having down time or that there is something else going on.

Hi, I bought this course via Humble Bundle and was really stoked to watch it but it doesn’t load.
It just stays in a loop no matter which chapter I try to watch.

Woah crazy, I just got it to work… it seems to be a Udemy problem as I can watch no course via the player… as long as it’s video quality is set to Auto… as soon as I set it to 720p (or whatever) it plays without problems!

Hey, I had a similar problem and as I stated two posts further maybe changing the video quality to something other than auto will help you too.

Anyone reading this message. We’ll push to the end and be the bet game devs out there. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello

Hi …
I am adnan rayyan … from palestain …
I am a computer engineering …
Some of my dream make a sucessfully game …
I buy this course to help me reach our dream …
Thanks you are my teachers now …
Rick and Ben

1 Like

Hello. I am Mateusz from :poland: . I am total beginner in Game Development. Hoping to learn how to create a simple game.

Thanks for teaming with me in this journey :smiley:.

Hello,
I’m Soft from Thailand :thailand: , I’m a Website Developer. one of my dream is have my own 2D game on Steam or Mobile Store. This course is very helpful for beginner in Game Development and Unity like me !

Thank you very much for the great course. Both Rick and Ben are great instructor!

Privacy & Terms