In this video (objectives)…
- Use Random.Range() for our guess to introduce randomness.
- Refactor our code to only have 1 place of calculating guess.
- Tweak our logic to prevent the computer from guessing a number already guessed.
After watching (learning outcomes)… Use Random.Range() to add randomness to the number guessed.
(Unique Video Reference: 10_UI_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!