About the Ask category

Search Answers :: Ask Questions :: Help Others

3 Likes

hi Ben,

i’m really enjoying your course!

just a quick question… i wanted to know if it’s worth spending time expanding and polishing the games i make in the course i’m doing (complete c# developer unity 3d by ben tristem & rick davidson) as i would like to know if i’m free to use the games i make as part of the course for commercial use?

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Yep, you have a full, unrestricted license to use the code and the projects however you like - commercial projects included. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

sir am not able to open your flow diagram (Game State story Design)

this messages occours

can you help me to how to download your diagram so i can copy flow to my states
am stuck in 28 lecture Organize state files. while copying the states flow diagarm

I have a question may anyone give me a unity project file from section 3 introducing particle effects. I accidentally deleted my project from that point. So if your reading this can you send me a project file from that point please and thank you.

sir i am a 14 year old my mom paid for the course i am now
getting confused with some stuff so can l please ask if this is a kids place
and can l also have help with some stuff

but i have little knowlege about how silly stuff like variables and strings work

Hi Phillip,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

What do you mean by “kids place”? Everybody is allowed to ask questions and to help here in our official forum or over in the Q&A section on Udemy. If you already know a few basics, that’s great. There will always be people who know less than you, and if you would like to help them, feel free to do that.

However, there is no “silly stuff” in programming. Simple != silly. Variables and strings are very important in C#. :wink:

1 Like

I’m half way through the 2D course (in Glitch Garden) and just noticed you list the objectives and learning outcomes for each lesson on this website. I’m taking notes while I take this class and wondered if a document existed that contained all of the objectives and learning outcomes for all the lessons that we could access please?
Thank you!

Hi there, just started the C# course but when I try to open to “HelloWorld” C# script in Unity it opens as a textedit file, any way of getting around this? I’m a Mac user. Cheers!

hello
I finished the 2d course and working my way through the 3d course I was wanting to ask 2 things
1- can c# be used in any thing else from game dev because it feels better than python(to me)
2- is there shader graph in the 3d course

hi im having a problem , the unreal engine crashed every time i tried to play bull and cow, so i deleted iti and reinstull the game (including excract the files…ect) and now no matter what im writing on VS it doesnt matter when im compiling the code form the game… i already tried to reinstull/

i imported the assist then when i hit play it gives me this error what am i suppose to do ?

I have come across your courses " Complete c# developer unity 2d" and " Complete c# Developer unity 3d" I am higly interested in game development. Learning concepts of game development is a fun. Money is a bit tight for me right now. It would be very grateful if you provide me course for free i.e., provide free coupon

Hi guys, I’m wondering why adding 1 more breakableBlocks? and even after the breakableBlocks++, the number of blocks is basically the same as in the beginning which is 10 blocks.
Am I missing something from Rick’s explanation in the course?

This is as far as it will let me go. In this picture, I have both of the codes written in. But only one is showing. I reinstalled the package as well.

My script is different for whatever reason. Whenever I get to the (print(“Hello Terminal”);), it starts coming up red and i’m doing it exactly like he is. It will show up on my console, but when I try to write back to my terminal it will show errors and not work.

Hi @Jon_Barnes,

I’m sorry for the late reply. I didn’t see your replies. Next time if you have a problem, please feel free to create a new thread. :slight_smile:

Given you still have a problem/question: Your code looks fine to me. Just because something is red, it doesn’t mean that it’s wrong. I assume your colour scheme colours strings red.

If in doubt, always take a look at the console. It’s not open but the following indicates that there are no compiler errors in your code:

hi I wanted to become a indie game dev and I have no experience in game development I saw gamed.tv courses and they are great but I am having an issue with which sequence should I start so please help me out

Hi @hussain_rehman,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

In which types of games are you interested? Rather 2D, 3D or both? Our “Complete C# Unity Developer 2D Online Course” and our “Complete C# Unity Developer 3D Online Course” cater to beginners. No prior knowledge in game developement or programming is not required because everything is explained step by step.

Our Unity RPG courses cater to intermediate students.

Hopefully, this helped. :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms