About Teasing us About Challenges

I’m sure some people need the insurance, but I do the challenges and then the pestering about doing it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. Especially when I fail the challenge, or get stumped. It makes me feel bad to then un-pause and see the solution. I am thoroughly enjoying my time with the course, and I don’t know if there is a solution because you are right, I understand it better because I attempt the challenges. Have a good day, thank you.

I always do the challenges too, but it might help you if you re-frame it in your head. Rick isn’t pestering you about doing the challenges. You tried to do it. He’s talking to anyone who might be watching and just cruising through without putting in much effort and not getting what they could be getting out of the courses. For me, it just makes me roll my eyes a little and go “Yes, Rick, i’m doing the challenges.” and other times his tone of voice just cracks me up a little.
I can see how you might feel the way you feel, but I assure you it is far from the point to make you feel bad about “failing” a challenge. I put failing in quotes because in my opinion the only way you could fail one of the challenges is by simply not giving it your best shot. Sometimes we all need to see something done before we understand how to do it.
Hope this helps you feel a bit less attacked.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms